Wired on-demand: Is it small and mid-cap's time to shine?
Welcome to the on-demand version of our latest live Wired debate. In this debate Justin Cash hosted Katen Patel, Heather Hopkins and Graham Bentley as they took a deep dive into the current state of play and future of small and mid-cap investing. Watch it now!
Money Marketing Wired returned in association with The UK Edge on Friday the 24th of May, at 10am with a topical debate on is it small and mid-caps’ time to shine?
After a rocky 2018, the fortunes for the UK equity market are on the up once more. Is it time for investors to go risk-on again, or will Brexit put the brakes on UK small and mid-cap companies?
With volatility and liquidity still the watchwords for many investors amid the continuing withdrawal negotiations, how can advisers sort the best from the rest when it comes to seizing opportunities across the market?
- How are UK small and mid-caps faring under Brexit uncertainty?
- How high can the equity market run?
- Picking the best from the rest in a diverse fund universe
- Justin Cash, Editor, Money Marketing
- Graham Bentley, managing director, gbi2
- Katen Patel, portfolio manager, J. P. Morgan Asset Management
- Heather Hopkins, managing director, Nextwealth